Struggling with drawing in perspective? Other courses seem too complicated and you feel you can’t achieve results?
TWO COURSE BUNDLE
BASIC ONE POINT PERSPECTIVE SKETCHING
Will focus on creating simple shapes that will be easy to draw and provide you with the success you need to start sketching in perspective.
I’ll take you through a step-by-step approach where you can follow along with the videos to help you gradually improve your drawing abilities from basic shape construction to more interesting forms.
After completing the exercises, you will have a stronger grasp of your one-point perspective ability.
Use these techniques as a daily exercise and you will see a dramatic improvement in your sketches.
ONE POINT PERSPECTIVE LANDSCAPE: DRAWING A LIGHTHOUSE
Expands on the BASIC ONE POINT PERSPECTIVE SKETCHING course by providing you with some realism to your sketches. The course will guide you through the process of using a lighthouse photograph to sketch this beautiful scene with a select set of markers. If you are seeking a new challenge, this course is for you.
SUPPLIES NEEDED FOR THIS COURSE:
1. 2B Pencil, Ebony pencil or Black Verithin Pencil
2. Marker Paper or Thick 28Ib White Laser Copy Paper – NOTE: Marker paper will not allow for the markers to BLEED through the paper. If you choose to go the copy paper route, be sure to add another sheet underneath so the markers do not stain whatever is underneath your paper.
3. Set of Grey Scale Markers – Some Brands are shown below – I use Prismacolor brand – If you look out for deals on Amazon, you can purchase the Prismacolors for approx. $25 or less.
4. Printable Perspective Template – This will be supplied with the course.
TARGET AUDIENCE :
1. Students who are serious about improving their drawing fundamentals
2. Students that are willing to improve their abilities by taking action and practicing the concepts
3. Students who want to create from their imagination
4. Students who are constantly on the lookout to learn something new
BASIC ONE-POINT PERSPECTIVE SIMPLIFIED
- TYPES OF PERSPECTIVE
2. MOTOR-SKILL DEVELOPMENT
- IMPROVING YOUR MOTOR-SKILLS WITH FREEHAND LINE DRAWING
- DRAWING RADIATING LINES FROM A SINGLE VANISHING POINT
- SKETCHING RADIATING LINES FREEHAND AND CHECKING THEIR ACCURACY
3. FUNDAMENTAL ONE POINT PERSPECTIVE SKETCHING
- DRAWING CUBES IN ONE-POINT PERSPECTIVE
- POSITIONING CUBES IN SPACE
- USING PERSPECTIVE TEMPLATES
- DRAWING RECTILINEAR FORMS
- DRAWING CURVED SHAPES
4. TRANSFORMING CUBES TO BUILDINGS AND CITYSCAPES
- DRAWING A CITY USING A STRAIGHT EDGE
- DRAWING A CITY USING TEMPLATES
- CREATING DETAILS ON 2D SHAPES
5. SOLIDIFYING PERSPECTIVE CONCEPTS WITH 3D SOFTWARE
- USING 3D MODELS FOR 1 POINT PERSPECTIVE DEMO
6. USING THUMBNAIL SKETCHING TO PRACTICE SCENE COMPOSITION
- ANALYZING THE SKETCH AND DEFINING THE DRAWING APPROACH
- TRAIN IN LOS ANGELES – LINE DRAWING
- TRAIN IN LOS ANGELES BONUS – ADDING VALUE AND CONTRAST WITH MARKERS
7. FINAL PROJECT: TYING ALL CONCEPTS TOGETHER WITH A RAILROAD SCENE
- DRAWING RAILROAD SCENE BASIC ELEMENTS
- ADDING DEPTH TO THE TRACK RAILS
- ADDING DETAILS: INDICATING GRAVEL AND GRASS
- ADDING DETAILS: SHADING AND ADDING ELEMENTS TO THE HOUSE
- ADDING LANDSCAPING – HAPPY BUSHES AND TREES
ONE POINT PERSPECTIVE: DRAWING A LIGHTHOUSE
8. ANALYZING A ONE POINT PERSPECTIVE SCENE
9. STEP ONE: LAYING OUT BASIC SHAPES IN ONE POINT PERSPECTIVE
- LAYING OUT BASIC SHAPES WITH GREY MARKERS
10. STEP TWO: LAYING OUT HIGH CONTRAST AREAS AND DARKER SHADES
- ONE POINT PERSPECTIVE: IDENTIFYING HIGH CONTRAST AREA
11. STEP THREE: BUILDING DETAILS USING GREY MARKERS
- BUILDING DETAILS WITH GREY MARKERS
12. STEP FOUR: EXPLORING AND ADDING COLORS
- ADDING COLOR TO YOUR SCENE
13. STEP FIVE: FINISHING TOUCHES WITH FINE TIP MARKERS
- FINISHING WITH FINE TIP PENS