Developing your ability to perceive objects in 3D space is an essential tool for the aspiring designer and artist. Perspective drawing is an intimidating initiative to take on for the beginner.
Many courses are over complicated making it difficult for the beginner. I am going to simplify this process for you and get you results.
BASIC ONE POINT PERSPECTIVE SKETCHING will focus on creating simple shapes that will be easy to draw which are the building blocks to creating your own designs of the future.
After completing the exercises, you will have a stronger grasp in your one point perspective ability.
Use these techniques as a daily exercise and you will see a dramatic improvement in your sketches.
Head on over to the next section, EXPLORATION AND PRACTICE for your first assignment.
TARGET AUDIENCE :
1. Students who are serious about improving their drawing fundamentals
2. Students that are willing to improve their abilities by taking action and practicing the concepts
3. Students who want to create from their imagination
4. Students who are constantly on the lookout to learn something new
5. Students who want accelerated learning by enrolling in this RAPID LEARNING MODULE course.