ONE POINT PERSPECTIVE LANDSCAPE: DRAWING A LIGHTHOUSE
This course expands on the BASIC ONE POINT PERSPECTIVE SKETCHING course by providing you with some realism to your sketches. If you are seeking a new challenge, this course is for you.
1. People who want to remove their fear of perspective drawing
2. Drawing/Art Hobbyists
3. Aspiring Product Designers
5. People who LOVE to learn something new
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN THIS COURSE:
1. How to explore and analyze a scene and break down the elements of one-point perspective using a reference photograph.
2. How to break down your scene into fundamental shapes and objects
3. How to interpret the photograph and create contrasting elements using grey markers
4. How to 3 dimensionalize your objects in one-point perspective
5. How to take a layered approach and build details
6. How to add a little color to your sketch using markers
7. Finishing up the drawing with pen linework.
SUPPLIES NEEDED FOR THIS COURSE:
1. Marker Paper or Thick 28Ib White Laser Copy Paper – NOTE: Marker paper will not allow for the markers to BLEED through the paper. If you choose to go the copy paper route, be sure to add another sheet underneath so the markers do not stain whatever is underneath your paper.
2. Set of Grey Scale Markers – Some Brands are shown below – I use Prismacolor brand – If you look out for deals on Amazon, you can purchase the Prismacolors for approx. $25 or less.
3. Printable Perspective Template – This will be supplied with the course.
I do not know much about the Dainayw or Touchnew and their respective quality. Be sure to check the reviews on Amazon or check demos on Youtube.