DIGITAL PAINTING FOR BEGINNERS WITH KRITA
It’s time to utilize some of that extra time you have and get busy doing things you have been putting off for years! Let’s start that challenge by learning how to paint digitally and avoid messy paints, expensive markers, and papers.
However, WHERE DO YOU START?
That question gets answered here with our new course, DIGITAL PAINTING FOR BEGINNERS WITH KRITA.
In this online course, I will show you how to get started with digital painting and art using free software to create compelling looking images. The course will start with simple exercises and slowly build up to more complex images. Every step and process will be presented in full time so you can follow along and paint along with each lesson. Each lesson will be presented in a step by step, easy to understand format.
Tools needed for the course:
- Digital Sketch Tablet – This could be Wacom, Huion, or any other similar brand that allows the use of a digital pen with pressure sensitivity.
- Krita Digital Painting Software – Krita is a free open source digital painting software for creatives. You can install and download it from their website here – KRITA SOFTWARE
2. GETTING STARTED WITH PAINTING EXERCISES
3. PROJECT 1 – SPHERE
4. PROJECT 2 – CHERRIES
5. PROJECT 3 – ROSE
6. PROJECT 4 – POISONOUS DART FROG
7. PROJECT 5 – GREEN PEARLESCENT BEETLE
TARGET AUDIENCE :
1. Students who want to learn how to draw by observation
2. Students that are willing to improve their abilities by taking action and practicing the concepts
3. Students who want to improve their drawing technique
4. Students who are constantly on the lookout to learn something new
5. Students that are looking for a form of relaxation and a meditative experience with art