CLASSIC SPORTS CAR ILLUSTRATION:
The Corvette, as you have seen in our previous modules, is a sports car that was and still is, an incredibly iconic car that made a bold, aggressive design statement. It’s pronounced shoulders, long front end, sharp lines, rounded tail lamps, muscular stance, made this car a hot item in the late 60s.
This module has been split up so you can also go back and PRACTICE EACH MODULE SEPARATELY so you can get better with your technique.
SUPPLIES NEEDED FOR THIS COURSE:
1. 11X17 Marker Paper – Canson/Border and Riley/or Marker 360
2. Set of Blue Hue Markers from dark to light blue – You can use Chartpak, Prismacolor, or Copics. Cheaper alternatives are also available.
3. Set of Grey scale Markers – Chartpak, Prismacolor, or Copics
RENDERING DEMO CONTENTS:
DURATION: Approx, 60 min (TIME LAPSED VIDEO)
- BODY COLOR
- TIRES AND WHEELS
- DOOR TRIM/WINDOW/BODY DETAILS
- ADDING COLORED PENCIL FOR TEXTURE
- DETAILING OF TIRES AND WHEELS
- ADDING HIGHLIGHTS WITH GOUACHE PAINTS
- ADDING ARTISTIC FLAIR
TARGET AUDIENCE :
1. Students who want to learn how to draw by observation
2. Students that are willing to improve their abilities by taking action and practicing the concepts
3. Students who want to improve their drawing technique
4. Students who are constantly on the lookout to learn something new
5. Students that are looking for a form of relaxation and a meditative experience