You’ll receive all the native Krita files and layer structures to use as a final reference to compare your image to the native file.
Tools needed for the course:
- Digital Sketch Tablet – This could be Wacom, Huion, or any other similar brand that allows the use of a digital pen with pressure sensitivity.
- Krita Digital Painting Software – Krita is a free open-source digital painting software for creatives. You can install and download it from their website here – KRITA SOFTWARE
2. GETTING STARTED WITH PAINTING EXERCISES
3. PROJECT 1 – SPHERE
4. PROJECT 2 – CHERRIES
5. PROJECT 3 – ROSE
6. PROJECT 4 – POISONOUS DART FROG
7. PROJECT 5 – GREEN PEARLESCENT BEETLE
TARGET AUDIENCE :
1. Students who want to learn how to digitally paint
2. Students that are willing to improve their abilities by taking action and practicing the concepts
3. Students who want to improve their drawing technique
4. Students who are constantly on the lookout to learn something new
5. Students that are looking for a form of relaxation and a meditative experience with art