Developing your ability to perceive objects in 3D space is an essential tool for the aspiring designer and artist. Perspective drawing is an intimidating initiative to take on for the beginner.
Many courses are over complicated making it difficult for the beginner. I am going to simplify this process for you and get you results.
BASIC ONE POINT PERSPECTIVE SKETCHING will focus on creating simple shapes that will be easy to draw which are the building blocks to creating your own designs of the future.
After completing the exercises, you will have a stronger grasp in your one point perspective ability.
Use these techniques as a daily exercise and you will see a dramatic improvement in your sketches.
Head on over to the next section, EXPLORATION AND PRACTICE for your first assignment.
TARGET AUDIENCE :
1. Students who are serious about improving their drawing fundamentals
2. Students that are willing to improve their abilities by taking action and practicing the concepts
3. Students who want to create from their imagination
4. Students who are constantly on the lookout to learn something new
5. Students who want accelerated learning by enrolling in this RAPID LEARNING MODULE course.
COURSE OVERVIEW AND CONTENTS:
1. ONE POINT PERSPECTIVE CONSTRUCTION |MATERIALS – PENCIL/PAPER/STRAIGHT EDGE
- IMPROVING YOUR MOTOR-SKILLS WITH STRAIGHT LINES
- USING A STRAIGHT EDGE
- RADIATING LINES AND CHECKING YOUR MISTAKE
2. BUILDING PRIMITIVE SHAPES IN ONE POINT PERSPECTIVE|MATERIALS – PEN or PENCIL/PAPER/TEMPLATES
- DRAWING CUBES IN ONE POINT PERSPECTIVE
- POSITIONING CUBES IN SPACE
- USING PERSPECTIVE TEMPLATES
- DRAWING RECTILINEAR FORMS
- DRAWING CURVED SHAPES
3. BUILDING SIMPLE CITY SCAPES|MATERIALS – PEN or PENCIL/PAPER/STRAIGHT EDGE/TEMPLATES
- DRAWING A CITY USING A STRAIGHT EDGE
- DRAWING A CITY USING TEMPLATES
- CREATING DETAILS ON 2D SHAPES
- TRANSPOSING 2D SHAPE DETAILS INTO PERSPECTIVE
4. USING 3D MODELS FOR 1 POINT PERSPECTIVE
- USING 3D MODELS FOR 1 POINT PERSPECTIVE – DEMO
5. THUMBNAIL SKETCHING: ONE POINT PERSPECTIVE SCENES WITH REFERENCE|MATERIALS – PEN/TEMPLATES/MARKERS
- ANALYZING THE SKETCH AND DEFINING THE DRAWING APPROACH
- TRAIN IN LOS ANGELES – LINE DRAWING
- TRAIN IN LOS ANGELES BONUS – ADDING VALUE AND CONTRAST WITH MARKERS
6. DRAWING A RAILROAD SCENE FROM IMAGINATION|MATERIALS – PENCIL/PAPER/TEMPLATES
- DRAWING RAILROAD SCENE BASIC ELEMENTS
- ADDING DEPT TO THE TRACK RAILS
- ADDING DETAILS: INDICATING GRAVEL AND GRASS
- ADDING DETAILS: SHADING AND ADDING ELEMENTS TO THE HOUSE
- ADDING LANDSCAPING – HAPPY BUSHES AND TREES