Struggling with drawing in perspective? Other courses seem too complicated and you feel you can’t achieve results?
BASIC ONE POINT PERSPECTIVE SKETCHING will focus on creating simple shapes that will be easy to draw and provide you with the success you need to start sketching in perspective.
I’ll take you through a step-by-step approach where you can follow along with the videos to help you gradually improve your drawing abilities from basic shape construction to more interesting forms.
After completing the exercises, you will have a stronger grasp of your one-point perspective ability.
Use these techniques as a daily exercise and you will see a dramatic improvement in your sketches.
Head on over to the next section, EXPLORATION AND PRACTICE for your first assignment.
TARGET AUDIENCE :
1. Students who are serious about improving their drawing fundamentals
2. Students that are willing to improve their abilities by taking action and practicing the concepts
3. Students who want to create from their imagination
4. Students who are constantly on the lookout to learn something new
COURSE OVERVIEW AND CONTENTS:
- TYPES OF PERSPECTIVE
2. MOTORSKILL DEVELOPMENT
- IMPROVING YOUR MOTORSKILLS WITH FREEHAND LINE DRAWING
- DRAWING RADIATING LINES FROM A SINGLE VANISHING POINT
- SKETCHING RADIATING LINES FREEHAND AND CHECKING ITS ACCURACY
3. FUNDAMENTAL ONE POINT PERSPECTIVE SKETCHING
- DRAWING CUBES IN ONE POINT PERSPECTIVE
- POSITIONING CUBES IN SPACE
- USING PERSPECTIVE TEMPLATES
- DRAWING RECTILINEAR FORMS
- DRAWING CURVED SHAPES
4. TRANSFORMING CUBES TO BUILDINGS AND CITY SCAPES
- DRAWING A CITY USING A STRAIGHT EDGE
- DRAWING A CITY USING TEMPLATES
- CREATING DETAILS ON 2D SHAPES
5. SOLIDIFYING PERSPECTIVE CONCEPTS WITH 3D SOFTWARE
- USING 3D MODELS FOR 1 POINT PERSPECTIVE DEMO
6. USING THUMBNAIL SKETCHING TO PRACTICE SCENE COMPOSITION
- ANALYZING THE SKETCH AND DEFINING THE DRAWING APPROACH
- TRAIN IN LOS ANGELES – LINE DRAWING
- TRAIN IN LOS ANGELES BONUS – ADDING VALUE AND CONTRAST WITH MARKERS
7. FINAL PROJECT: TYING ALL CONCEPTS TOGETHER WITH A RAILROAD SCENE
- DRAWING RAILROAD SCENE BASIC ELEMENTS
- ADDING DEPTH TO THE TRACK RAILS
- ADDING DETAILS: INDICATING GRAVEL AND GRASS
- ADDING DETAILS: SHADING AND ADDING ELEMENTS TO THE HOUSE
- ADDING LANDSCAPING – HAPPY BUSHES AND TREES